Wow I haven't been on here since April! Life has been pretty busy I guess! We have had a wonderful Christmas at the Settlage household. The big gift we gave the girls this year was a Princess "Jeep". Daddy took Cami out on the road to practice driving it on Christmas Day. We thought for sure that this year would be the year where we wouldn't get to sleep in on Christmas morning. Cami surprised us by staying in bed all night, and we had to wake her and Allie up at 8. The first thing Cami said when she woke up was "I have to check and see if Santa ate his cookies first." We went to Papa Settlage's on Christmas night. The girls both got scooters and Cami and Allie have enjoyed rolling around on them. I have to push Allie of course! We went over to the Welly's the day after Christmas. Grandma gave them baby dolls and the girls are having fun taking care of them. Tonight Cami went over to Grandma Boehm's house to spend the night. It is very different not to have her around, very quiet actually! Last night we went to go look at the lights in Upper Sandusky. We all enjoyed them and Allie kept pointing out the "mowmen". About halfway through, Cami asked when we were getting ice cream. We also ventured up to the Toledo Zoo this year to see the lights. It was very very cold, although I think I was the only one that noticed the cold. Cami enjoyed riding the carousel in sub zero weather! The Christmas program at church went well this year. Cami was an angel and enjoyed dancing with the other girls.
Wednesday, December 29, 2010
Christmas 2010
Wow I haven't been on here since April! Life has been pretty busy I guess! We have had a wonderful Christmas at the Settlage household. The big gift we gave the girls this year was a Princess "Jeep". Daddy took Cami out on the road to practice driving it on Christmas Day. We thought for sure that this year would be the year where we wouldn't get to sleep in on Christmas morning. Cami surprised us by staying in bed all night, and we had to wake her and Allie up at 8. The first thing Cami said when she woke up was "I have to check and see if Santa ate his cookies first." We went to Papa Settlage's on Christmas night. The girls both got scooters and Cami and Allie have enjoyed rolling around on them. I have to push Allie of course! We went over to the Welly's the day after Christmas. Grandma gave them baby dolls and the girls are having fun taking care of them. Tonight Cami went over to Grandma Boehm's house to spend the night. It is very different not to have her around, very quiet actually! Last night we went to go look at the lights in Upper Sandusky. We all enjoyed them and Allie kept pointing out the "mowmen". About halfway through, Cami asked when we were getting ice cream. We also ventured up to the Toledo Zoo this year to see the lights. It was very very cold, although I think I was the only one that noticed the cold. Cami enjoyed riding the carousel in sub zero weather! The Christmas program at church went well this year. Cami was an angel and enjoyed dancing with the other girls.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment