Saturday, March 20, 2010

Cami's 4th Birthday

Cami turned 4 yesterday! She has grown up a lot over this year. She has become much more independent and wants to do things on her own. She is potty trained, thank goodness! She is a great helper and helps us out a lot with Allie. Daddy and I have to work on her actual birthday. Grammy Welly had a party for her at her house. On her birthday night, we went out to eat at Pizza Hut. She kept her sister happy this morning by pushing her in a stroller while we set up for the party. That was awesome! I think that the party went well. We decided to have her party in the church basement this year. At about 2 I wasn't sure that everything was going to get done, but it did with the help of many people! The party started at 4:30. We ate first and then the kids made crowns to wear. We took their picture all together. I hope to get that posted soon. The kids also enjoyed a pull-string pinata that instead of hitting it, everyone pulled a string to see which one opened it up for the candy. Cami enjoyed being sung to and blew the candles out so fast that I didn't really get a picture of it! Grammy made her a beautiful princess cake. The kids also had fun just running around the basement! Thank you to my family for helping with the clean up!

No comments:

Post a Comment