Well here it is the end of February and I have only managed to post two times! My goal was two times a week! Dan told me that this new blog thing would last a month and then it would taper off, and it looks like he was right at least for this month. We have had a lot of unroutine (is that a word?) days in February due to snow. So that means extra time with my girls. Last Friday when we thought we would be getting back to normal at school, two of our students called in a bomb threat that shut down school again! We will have to make that day up at the end of the year.
Allie has not been sleeping well again the last few weeks. She has been getting up some nights every two hours! I am convinced that she is getting a tooth, but I have yet to see the mysterious tooth! Each day she is becoming more confident with her walking, and I have noticed that her feet are starting to flatten on the floor. That means trouble for me!
Lately Cami has been working on her letter sounds and has been recognizing numbers up to 25. She can't count up to 25 but she knows what the numbers are. I am in the process of deciding which preschool Cami will go to next year. I can't believe she is turning 4 next month. We are starting to think about her birthday party and of course it will be a princess party.
And also as a side note, I got a new phone today and it isn't a prepaid. I have joined the adult world of phones! Thanks Dan!
No comments:
Post a Comment