Tuesday, February 9, 2010

I Love Snow Days!

Thank goodness for snow days! I am very fortunate to have a job that cancels work when the roads are bad! It also is a great day spent with my girls. I can't believe how much Cami is learning every day. Today I showed her a picture of a cactus thinking that there was no way she would know what it was. I was wrong! She knew it right away. Then I asked her where a cactus lives. She said " A desert Mom!". Then I asked her what else is in the desert. She said "The sun!". I guess she knows more about deserts then I gave her credit for! She is also starting to color in the lines and write some letters. I am thankful for these extra days that I can spend watching my children!
I also found out today that Allie isn't quite ready for chunkier food yet. I gave her what I thought was a little chunk of pear, but it must have been too big because she projectile vomited all of her lunch onto both me and herself! She is so eager to try new things right now that I got a little ahead of myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment