It is hard for me to admit, but I think I saw my 9 month old take her first steps the other day. She has been practicing with her walker and along couches and chairs and she is starting to step away from these things. I blame her older sister of course. She is always watching her sister go from here to there and follows her everywhere by the crawling method, but recently I've seen that look in her eye that says " I can do that too!". Another clue that she is not so much a baby anymore is that she is actually sleeping through the night. Dan and I have had a pretty rough nine months of no sleep, and just when we thought we couldn't take any more sleep deprivation, she has started sleeping from 9p-6 or 7a. Let's just say that coffee has become by best friend in the morning. We are very excited about this new development!
Wednesday, January 27, 2010
My Baby Who is Not So Much a Baby Anymore
It is hard for me to admit, but I think I saw my 9 month old take her first steps the other day. She has been practicing with her walker and along couches and chairs and she is starting to step away from these things. I blame her older sister of course. She is always watching her sister go from here to there and follows her everywhere by the crawling method, but recently I've seen that look in her eye that says " I can do that too!". Another clue that she is not so much a baby anymore is that she is actually sleeping through the night. Dan and I have had a pretty rough nine months of no sleep, and just when we thought we couldn't take any more sleep deprivation, she has started sleeping from 9p-6 or 7a. Let's just say that coffee has become by best friend in the morning. We are very excited about this new development!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment